Thank you for your interest in living with us. We take pride in our parks and try to maintain the highest standard of residents. As part of the application process, you will be required to provide us with information which will help us determine your suitability for residency. Please note that this process is applied equally to all applicants.
We offer application forms to anyone who inquires about the rental and wants to take one. We review COMPLETED applications in the order in which we receive them, and the first applicant to meet the screening criteria will be accepted. We can not review incomplete applications, so be sure to provide all necessary information and sign the application. If, after making a good faith effort, we are unable to verify information on an application, the application may be denied.
All applicants must complete a rental application. Unless joint applicants are married, each must submit an individual application. To cover the cost of processing your application, a non-refundable fee of $20 single, $25 joint will be charged. If your application is accepted, this fee will be applied toward your "move-in" costs.
We will do everything we can to qualify you as a resident in our park. Your application should meet the following criteria to be accepted for residency with the MINIMUM DEPOSIT. However, if you don’t meet all the criteria below, please let us know what problems you might have had and we will see what we can do to work with you. We are proud that we have been able to work with many people in the past who have had less than perfect credit, inadequate income, or have had other past issues.
1. Prior landlord's reference. You should have a verifiable rental history for the past 1 year, from an unbiased/unrelated source. Joint applicants need a verifiable joint rental history for the past 1 year. Exceptions may be made for applicants with less than 1 year rental history provided they have a qualified co-signer and/or post a higher security deposit. You need to provide us with the information necessary to contact past landlords, and your past landlords must be willing to provide us with a reference of your history. The reference should not indicate any of the following situations:
a. Significant complaints about your conduct
b. Over two late-rent/pay-or-quit notices in a 12 month period
c. Damages to premises beyond normal wear-and-tear
d. Reports of violence or threats of violence to landlords or other residents
e. Reports of criminal activity on the premises
f. Over three notices of rules violations in any 12 month period
g. Allowing persons not listed on your rental agreement to live with you
h. Unauthorized pets on the premises
i. Failure to give proper notice when vacating
j. A disinclination of prior landlords to rent to you
2. Income verification. SPACES: Your gross monthly income needs to be at least three times the combined total of space rent, house payment, taxes, and insurance. DWELLING UNITS: Your monthly income needs to be at least 3 times the monthly space rent for the unit you desire. FOR ALL APPLICANTS: In addition, your total debts (including rent) may not exceed 65% of your gross income. Copies of your last two month's pay stubs, income tax returns, or bank statements may be required. If your income does not meet this criteria, a person who meets all of the screening criteria may be allowed to co-sign the application to guarantee rent payments, and/or a higher deposit may be required.
3. Credit History. Your credit history should not contain unpaid collection accounts, active accounts that are more than 60 days past due, or any unsatisfied judgments. You should not have declared bankruptcy within the last 3 years. HOWEVER, If your credit history is the sole reason for disqualification, we may accept you as a resident provided you have a co-signer who meets the screening criteria and/or you post a larger refundable security deposit to insure your performance as a tenant. If you are denied residency based on your credit history, you may make inquiries about your credit history by calling Transunion at: 1-800-888-4213
4. Prior evictions. You may not have been subject to an action for eviction within the last 2 years.
5. Identification. Each applicant must show 2 pieces of identification. One must include a photograph.
6. Misrepresentations. If you make any material misrepresentations on the application for residency, this will be considered fraudulent inducement and may cause termination of your tenancy.
7. Time. We may require up to 4 business days to process and screen your application, HOWEVER, we can often process your application within 24 hours (or sooner) provided all you application info. is current and accurate and we are able to make contact with your Landlord and Income References.
Once your application has been processed, you will be notified whether or not you have been accepted for tenancy. If you are accepted as a tenant, you need to pay all move-in costs and sign a rental agreement within 48 hours for dwelling units, and within 5 days for spaces. The initial move-in payment for rent and deposit must be in cash, in full. If you do not enter into a rental agreement with us within 60 days after being approved, another rental application may be required.